Dubai Home Solutions Newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MY TOWER in Dubai Marina.

                                              Dubai My Tower
Situated strategically between the most luxurious hotels, just a few steps from the beach and the splendid Marina Walk along the prominent Yacht Club Marina, My Tower is a prestigious, 33 storey residential tower of extraordinary style and design, inspired by the eccentricity of the most modern architecture and located in one of the most exclusive areas of the Dubai Marina.
My Tower offers to its residents the best living solution inside an avant-garde building of researched design, where all of the spaces have been studied to optimize the natural light and guarantee maximum privacy.
The 5 star-comfort of My Tower include a parking space for every unit, a fitness center, a pool for adults and for children, a solarium, spaces dedicated to offices, shops and dining options. Each unit is technologically equipped and offers the most recent and advanced security options. All of this contributes to the originality and marvelous living experience of My Tower.
A buyer of a unit in My Tower has, in addition, the possibility to obtain an immediate return on his or her investment
(I have units available for sale)













































No comments:

Post a Comment